613 Third St., Suite 10 Annapolis,
- Phone: 410-990-4460
About American Boat & Yacht Council (ABYC)
The American Boat & Yacht Council (ABYC) is a non-profit, member organization that develops voluntary global safety standards for the design, construction, maintenance, and repair of recreational boats. ABYC also has a long-established commitment to providing technical education, training, certification, and professional development. Our seminars, workshops and technician certification courses are instrumental in increasing the level of knowledge and professionalism throughout the boating industry.
Create or Log in to My Show Planner to add notes.
- Mon. Sep. 26 | 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM – SOLD OUT. Get your ABYC Certification
- Tue. Sep. 27 | 11:00 AM - 12:30 PM – Elements of Marine Service Management, Part I
- Tue. Sep. 27 | 4:00 PM - 5:30 PM – Elements of Marine Service Management, Part II
- Tue. Sep. 27 | 4:00 PM - 5:30 PM – Understanding the New Lithium Ion Standard: From “Should” to “Shall”
- Wed. Sep. 28 | 11:00 AM - 12:30 PM – Accident Investigations and Data Recovery
- Wed. Sep. 28 | 11:00 AM - 12:30 PM – So You Want to Build an Electric Boat: Will You Comply?
- Thu. Sep. 29 | 11:00 AM - 12:30 PM – The Battle Has Begun: AC Generators vs. AC Inverters and Storage Batteries